The ACA left intact many of the root dysfunctions driving our health care problems.
Africa’s oil prospects look a lot dimmer today than they did when crude was trading above $110 per barrel.
Millennials are far more supportive of government censorship of offensive views than previous generations. PC is a real issue.
Turkey is the EU’s great hope as Brussels scrambles frantically for a solution to the migrant crisis.
It seems likely that the “Great Wave” of Mexican immigration to the United States, which has carried more than 16 million Mexican immigrants across the border since 1965, is coming to a close.
China won’t be snatching up U.S. LNG anytime soon. It’s a decidedly bad time to be in the business of selling hydrocarbons.
- The City of the Whited Sepulchres
- The Derangement of the British Left
- President Obama's Cynical Refugee Ploy
- The Lessons of U.S. Refugee Failures Past
- The Twilight of Communist Party Rule in China
- The Grey Lady Wrings Her Hands over Public Pensions
- NATO Must Have Turkey's Back
- The Seven Great Powers
- Bill Clinton Talks Ideological Intolerance