The Asian American community is quietly growing more and more dissatisfied with the convoluted admissions regime at America’s elite colleges.
The Taliban appear to have the momentum, even if they ultimately lose this battle for the city.
European leaders appear satisfied with Russia’s willingness to conclude some kind of peace in Ukraine.
The scale of the culture challenge should not be underestimated by Europhiles.
Maybe last week’s Xi–Obama meeting didn’t go so well after all.
As growth in China slows, expect infrastructure projects across the globe to be suspended.
- The Seven Great Powers
- The Syria Mess and the Pentagon's Serial Failures
- Coming into Alignment
- Putin's Pianos
- Gun Control: More Racial Disparities Than the Drug War
- The Specter of Saudi Instability
- It's Past Time to Make Recess More Inclusive
- Saudis Race to Bottom of Oil Market
- TPP Exposes Contradictions in the American Left