The Indus Waters Treaty has been a cornerstone of the India–Pakistan relationship since it was signed in 1960.
Our discourse would be better-served if people on both sides of the political divide were more charitable in interpreting each others’ expression.
EU car tests have been “inadequate” for decades.
Wonks and policymakers need to be thinking harder about how to right this sinking ship beyond perpetually raising taxes to plug the leaks.
Natural gas production is rising quickly in the northeast, but pipeline bottlenecks are holding the boom back.
Buying the planes is better than not buying them, but that’s about all one can say for this purchase.
But don’t get your hopes up for much action.
The White House deserves credit for parting with its environmentalist, NIMBY, and union-oriented base and taking on this issue on behalf of the working and middle classes.
- The Real Middle East Story
- Live-Blogging the Presidential Debate
- The Once and Future Mosul
- Dallas Police Exodus: A Preview of Blue Model Collapse?
- White House Bucks Gentry Liberals on Zoning
- Europe’s Immigration Fatigue
- Déclassé: Nothing New Under the Sun
- Instapundit Cleared in Tweet Investigation
- Bottlenecks Threaten Energy Security in Northeastern US