Fundamentalist Islamist movements have been spreading in Africa—and the situation will likely worse before it gets better.
Brussels is releasing new proposals to craft a coherent EU-wide energy strategy—a direct response to Gazprom’s grip on the continent.
Getting housing policy right is one of the most important things a country can do for itself—and getting it right means making it work for young people.
Could Australia’s experiments in privatization be a model for the United States?
- The First Postmodern Political Machine
- The Meaning of Trump
- The Great Stall
- Turkey's Kurdish Problem—and Ours
- U.S. and India Discuss Joint South China Sea Patrols
- Iran Forges Ahead With Its Ballistic Missiles
- Israel and India Near $3 Billion Weapons Deal
- Is China Hitting Peak Oil?
- Flint's Not the Only City with a Water Problem