Russia is increasingly bringing its hybrid warfare tactics to its neighbor in the north.
Some things are more important to a university’s mission than admissions rates.
The chaos in Hong Kong’s legislature will re-ignite a debate over how to handle activists who openly defy Beijing.
Fossil fuel subsidies are bad for both the environment and the global economy.
In the battle for Mosul, the U.S. is betting on a burden-sharing strategy that could have profound consequences for future counter-terrorism.
Competitive markets, when they function properly, don’t just hammer the little guy.
Scientists discovered a new way to convert carbon dioxide into usable fuel.
- As Obama's Clock Winds Down, Revisionist Powers Pounce
- What Politicians Mean When They Ask for More Education Spending
- The Kurds’ Proxy Trap
- Trump's Brinksmanship Shows Importance of Electoral College
- Duterte's Spin Room Gets to Work
- Italy Scuttles New Russia Sanctions Proposal
- Support for Legal Weed Reaches New High
- The Seven Great Powers
- Duterte Breaks Up with Washington